Hi,

15 years after getting my BA in Communication I'm back in school pondering a Masters in Nutrition. I am currently taking a class called "Careers in Nutrition" so I can see what I would actually be getting myself into. One of our projects is to interview someone who earned a degree in Nutrition and is working in the field, or at least a closely related field.

I'd really like to interview someone with a paleo/primal slant so that I can get a feel for the roadblocks I will face due to having an alternative view of proper human nutrition. Unfortunately, I can't find such a person in my area to interview.

I am not allowed do the interview over email and must do a phone call for this project, although I would gladly email you the questions I will be asking ahead of time. There aren't that many and it shouldn't take very long.

Please let me know if you would be willing to help me with this project. You can either respond to this post or send me a PM.

I've got several weeks before this project is due, so there's no rush on this end.

Thanks so much for your help!

Jenn