Thread: White Flour Can Give You Blue Balls page

Jimm is offline Member

White Flour Can Give You Blue Balls

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I knew it!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - February 22, 2013 - Norwich, Vt. King Arthur Flour has initiated a voluntary recall of a limited number of its bags of flour due to the possible presence of small (7-9 mm) blue polyurethane balls that are used in the sifting process. The balls have a smooth surface and no sharp edges and are made from food grade material. Because of their bright blue color and size (about half the diameter of a dime), they are easily seen in the flour.

Only 5-lb. bags of King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour and King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour that have a Best Used By Date and Lot Codes noted below are affected. This information is printed on the side of the bag beneath the nutrition panel. If the Best Used By Date and Lot Code number are printed on the TOP of the bag, then the product is NOT affected.

The following two (2) King Arthur Flour products are included in the voluntary recall:

King Arthur Flour Voluntarily Recalls Flour

Hi I'm Jimm. I have a background in metabolic research and I'll hit the introduction forum soon! I have many questions.
    thanks,

~Jimm

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    LMAO. Nice first post dude.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Jimm is offline Member
    Thank you! I have to test a community's sense of humor before joining. At first I was going to lurk until I caught up with reading, but this had to be shared.

~Jimm

canio6 Guest
    This is comedy gold. Well played sir, well played.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    !

Welcome to the MDA!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC