I google things about the Primal Blueprint all the time as I'm working my way through different questions and issues, and it's inevitable that I find a search result where someone, or a group of someones, are talking about how PB is madness.

I personally am using my own experience to figure out if it's best for me. I say, to each their own, but I personally am not very scientific. I appreciate science, definitely, but I picked PB because I've always believed we eat too much crap. I've also always believe sugar is just horrible for us.

The thing is, I can't see why anyone would argue that eating less sugar and less bread is really that bad of an idea. Maybe they still think red meat is evil and grains are heart healthy...but I'll bet they wouldn't complain to someone who's allergic to gluten that they 'need heart healthy grains'. They'd accept it. That person has a problem when they eat grains. I have a problem when I eat grains. Maybe not an outright allergic reaction but I definitely don't do well with them...

I guess I want to know why you guys all continue PB. Results? Science? Going against the grain? Genuine enjoyment achieved when eating this way? I personally love the food I'm eating right now, and for the first time in my adult life I'm not binging every weekend. I am consistently eating between a 500 calorie deficit and maintenance without really trying, which is absolutely astonishing to me...

I think I'm just curious about why everyone else stuck around.