Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ****** dog attack ******* page 6

IowaPrimal is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Beware - long and involved story - move onto another thread now - if you do not do long and involved..........

So my question to the group is this . How do we as an adult defend ourself against nasty teeth baring hackle raised dogs - big or small.................. and whilst you are at it - how does a child defend themselves ?????
    Pepper Spray works wonders. No permanent harm to the dog and I can gaurantee that AAA will be a lot less aggressive in the future...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    That’s explains everything, just as de-sexed human females then...
    ooooooohhhh Gorbag - YOU my darling wee thing - are playing with narly teeth and long nails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I dunno bout NZ gwamma but around here, "going to the council" means, "Ok so nothing is going to be done, BUT, if the dog is ever hurt, they will come after me now."

If you are wealthy enough, buy me a plane ticket outta Philly or Newark, and I will come and kill or capture or otherwise incapacitate the dog for you, and maybe the owners for a bonus. What if we feed the owners to the insane dog?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Mr Perfidy sir - I have set up a bank account for donations to the trip down under.
    If anyone would like to donate to "the cause" please PM me !!!! ......................................... LOL

...small steps....

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    OMG! We can make a documentary about it.

"The savage competition and rapidly crumbling ecosystem of the densely populated New Jersey wastes are home to many familiar types of human aggression...Ever adaptable, they have learned to sublimate the persistent rage of traffic jams and police harassment into various art forms of "competitive" and "violent" dancing....Watch as this New Jersey native teaches the humble islander population the fundamentals of moshing, a cultural dance of Mr. Perfidy's homeland..."
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

sounds like a PLAN !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Lucy is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    A gun will take care of the problem!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456