Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where I Break Ranks page 5

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    It's true - there's always light in a city. And noise. I actually find when it's too quiet that I get more wary. And I like the quiet of the predawn hours a lot. But country quiet can be unsettling until I get used to it. Also, I've walked alone in this city (the murder capital of the country lol) at 2am a few times, but I'd never ever do that in the country. I'm uh-skared of banjo playin' - well you know.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Love my salads, have one every day, loaded with vegetables - carrots, onions, cauliflower, cucumber, red bell peppers, kale, greens, sprinkled with a few walnuts and a little goat cheese. Use a 50/50 combo of olive oil and balsamic vinegar mixed with organic mustard for a dressing. Tastes real good. Love my abs, been down to about 10% BF for sometime and it shows, feel pretty good about it. Started with a strict Paleo approach now following the Perfect Health Diet approach and feel amazing. Each to their own as they say, but this approach works for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345