Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grok the fatass page

whitebear is offline Senior Member

Grok the fatass

Primal Fuel
    If grok were somehow transported to our time what do you think he would eat? I believe he/she would eat the most easily available calories and would end up a fat ass/skinny fat person like most of the rest of us. Just something to think about for the what would grok do crowd. What grok would do is something to be emulated not imitated no?

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    That was fast!

LOL I often wonder what potential my mind would harbor if it leapt to connections concerning my natural environment and an upbrining in a living tribal culture, rather than being mined with that kind of bullshit. It took me not even one second to connect your idea to a vague memory of Brendon Fraser pigging out on garbage from a movie I saw like 20 years ago.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

LOL I often wonder what potential my mind would harbor if it leapt to connections concerning my natural environment and an upbrining in a living tribal culture, rather than being mined with that kind of bullshit. It took me not even one second to connect your idea to a vague memory of Brendon Fraser pigging out on garbage from a movie I saw like 20 years ago.
    I think I vaguely know your mind and believe we may be brothers.

fifer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebear View Post
    If grok were somehow transported to our time what do you think he would eat? I believe he/she would eat the most easily available calories and would end up a fat ass/skinny fat person like most of the rest of us. Just something to think about for the what would grok do crowd. What grok would do is something to be emulated not imitated no?

Isn't that one of the basic premises of primal living - that we are Grok transplanted to the 21st century, so we have to deal with it intelligently and not just grab and eat the shiniest sweetest thing available?

Quote Originally Posted by fifer View Post
    Isn't that one of the basic premises of primal living - that we are Grok transplanted to the 21st century, so we have to deal with it intelligently and not just grab and eat the shiniest sweetest thing available?
    It is but some people including myself take it a bit too literally at times. If it makes any difference I have had a pint of whiskey.

I will say with confidence that I'm sure that Grok got fucked up on any intoxicant available whenever he was at leisure to do so, so, you are still Grokking lol

I will say with confidence that I'm sure that Grok got fucked up on any intoxicant available whenever he was at leisure to do so, so, you are still Grokking lol
    ha!

meeshar is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Most definitely, look at what happened to native pacific islanders/inuits/native Americans when introduced to processed foods. I read an article recently about a family discovered in the 70's after being isolated in Siberia since WWII. They died of kidney failure, which I'm guessing is because of the shock to their systems after living on so little for so long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast