Thread: The weirdness of zoo poop page

wildthing is offline Junior Member

The weirdness of zoo poop

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello fellow grokstars! Although I'm at the lowest point in my life, and you'd never know it to look at me, I've actually been around the block when it comes to exercise and I've known for a long time that Primal eating is the healthiest way to eat. Due to various circumstances it's been impossible to follow it- now I feel like I not only am able to but I have to. Yay!

Yesterday was my first day of full Primal eating, and I had to laugh this morning when I noticed my poop smelled like the zoo- I guess I really am eating like an animal. I blame the leafy greens!

I'm really happy this forum is here- I don't really have anyone in my life supporting me right now. My boyfriend is kind of on board, but even though we made a deal that he'd eat whatever outside the house, we wouldn't bring any non-Primal food into the house, he brought home macaroons yesterday. I don't think he really gets why it's important, or why it would make a difference.

Anyway, I already feel better than I did. I've been pretty bad- disabling depression, that with medication that causes weight gain has brought me to 310 pounds, waaaay beyond my normal weight. I'm deconditioned and in pain all the time, but you know what they say- a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.

Harpua is offline Member
    You have to start somewhere, right? I'm only a few weeks in but I have already noticed how much better i feel. Not even just physically, but mentally I just seem a lot happier. Good Luck!
    M/35/5'10"
    SW: 325lbs
    Paleo start: 2/6/2013 @303lbs

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

wildthing is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, I'll take all the luck I can get! It's been pretty disconcerting being so out of whack. But it's all up from here!