Here it is.... I have decided to write down everything I eat. I do not intend to count the macros for now but we'll see what happens.

I have been primal since August 2011 after 4 years of being vegetarian. Recently, 15 lbs were added to rear end and I do not like it. A few things need to be considered: I went off some medication I was taking for 12 years. The kind of medication that is supposed to make you gain weight seemed to keep me from gaining any because I ballooned up as soon as I stopped it.

YES, I thought about going back on it in order to lose the weight. But there are other good sides of being off the meds: I don't need to sleep 12 to 14 hours a night. 6 to 8 hours is plenty now... more than that and I get a sore back.

Other considerations: a stressful job and life. I am married to a military man and we are posted this summer. I know where to but that is about it. Don't know when... When will I leave my job, when is hubby leaving for training (18 weeks), when is he back? Raising our daughter by myself(I am not a kids person) and doing the discipline thing (my hubby is good at it).

Exercise level: zero right now. I am eyeing this cool exercise bike at the store but I am worried it will become a clothes hanger. I thought about buying a used one but the price difference is not that great and I would have to drive 100 km to get it. My plan was to get it and maybe use it 2.5 hours a week, half hour at a time at a regular speed to start, then maybe add a few tabata sprints.

Dec 28th is when I realized I had gained weight and this is when I stopped dairy, aspartame gum (hello coffee breath), chocolate (even dark), nuts and dates. My diet is now meat, veggies, 1 to 2 oranges a day and 2 or 3 bananas a week.

I cheated for one meal last week (Feb 16): I gained back the 5 or 6 lbs I had lost. And I did not even eat the dessert...

I have never been a sweet tooth. I hate cake, especially cheese cake! Anything too sweet hurts my teeth. My mother never baked and we were never allowed pop (or soda) at home.

My favorite drinks are: sparkling water, wine, coffee.

So here it is, feel free to comment or say hi!