Thread: Winter Storm Q anyone? page

gopintos is offline Senior Member

Winter Storm Q anyone?

Shop Now
    Central Missouri here. And Winter Storm Q just arrived.

I think we are ready. Food for the teens that have descended. I told them 2 days again that by midnight Wednesday, they needed to be where they planned to stay for a day or two... well that was here. Imagine my surprise.

I rolled some hay out. (2) 1000lb bales by myself. I never could have done that a year or so ago. Not without having a heartattack anyways. I am woman, hear me Roar! I had the teens roll a couple more out too.

Anyways, it's here! Anybody else in the path?
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

ecole66 is offline Senior Member
    Yup, supposed to hit here(Quincy, IL) around noon. We are always prepared buy my MIL needs to be taken care of out at her house. Looks like I get to shovel snow all morning tomorrow.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Stay safe!

It is one the craziest snows I have ever seen. I am watching the hugest snowflakes I have ever seen out the back side of the house. I am seeing flashes of lightening. Hearing rumbles of thunder. And then sometimes I hear pelts against the windows on the front. Sleet I guess. It comes and goes.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    We actually got a (brief) snow flurry in Phoenix of all places yesterday. We've been having the weirdest weather this winter.

Keep safe and warm everybody!
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal