Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused about Primal Fitness page 2

Aussie16 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks itchy166... Apologies for the late response my Internet connection right now is horrendous! Anyway just curious you say weight lifting isn't necessary but doesn't that fall under the 'lift heavy things' category?

Ok maybe I'm doing something wrong then... Either with the food or the fitness, because I am yet to see any change in my body. And I've been eating paleo/primal for over 6 months now! I think I'm going to have to really hone in on my food intake!

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie16 View Post
    Thanks itchy166... Apologies for the late response my Internet connection right now is horrendous! Anyway just curious you say weight lifting isn't necessary but doesn't that fall under the 'lift heavy things' category?
    Weightlifting is perfect for the "heavy things" category, but I realize that many don't have access to a gym or don't really like weights. There are many bodyweight routines that are excellent for those who don't like to lift. Push-ups, squats, pull-ups or chin-ups, planks, etc are all excellent alternatives.

Personally I love to lift weights, for the excercise and to blow off steam
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks itchy166 and apologies for the late reply... just moved into a new place and my internet connection before was rubbish so it was hard to log on! I'm going to focus on my body weights and throw in some extra here and there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12