Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've Derailed! page 2

BigBipper is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    I can do more damage in an hour than just a piece of cake. It's your son's birthday, celebrate it and move on.

As for not losing, how much do you weigh and what are your macros? How are you tracking? Are you eyeballing food portions instead of measuring? Are you active?
    Thanks for your reply. The problem was that after the cake, I went on a bender. I pulled myself out of it. But for 45 minutes, it was OJ on the Freeway for me!

As for intake. I am doing lots eyeballing and logging everything via MyNetDiary. My Macros look like 65% F - 15% C - 20% P....as least that is what I try to stay around. My plan calls for about 2700 calories, but if I have a great primal day, there is not way I can eat that many calories. My body just tells me it is content. My day is usually eggs, bacon, chicken, salad, beef, veggie, and 90% dark chocolate.

I have not be active at all. Winter here is brutally cold and work out indoors is like a death sentence to me. But maybe I should. I figured with me eating have 3800 ASD days that 2000 primal days would melt the weight off. I guess not.

I am obviously doing something wrong as this seems to be working for many.
    Last edited by BigBipper; 02-21-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    Get busy Groking or get busy dying. That's damn right!

BigBipper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    BB if thats the worst thing thats gonna happen on your sons birthday pppffffttttt. Congratulations - cos I know some 15 year old parties are way more out of control than ice cream !!!!!!!!!

don't sweat the little things...... and you will realise soon enough that that was a wee blip in the whole healthy life thing
    keep at it and wish DS a very happy birthday from across the world !!!!
    Thank you, NZ. I guess I am high alert for failure because I have failed so many times before. Name a diet. Name a fad...and I failed them.
    Get busy Groking or get busy dying. That's damn right!

paleodog is offline Member
    Don't even look back. Today is a new day and your back on paleo track. Yesterday is history. Forget about it. You can fix today moving forward and you will see the results plus you will feel better about doing paleo which will keep you further on track. Your only human like all Groks! Enjoy your Grokness!

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBipper View Post
    Thank you, NZ. I guess I am high alert for failure because I have failed so many times before. Name a diet. Name a fad...and I failed them.
    Step one: realize Primal is not meant to be a fad.
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Cake Happens. <- This might be something we should make into a bumper sticker. Then we when saw it on cars on the road we would know a fellow MDA'r was near. xD So great.

I wouldn't worry about eating too little, if you feel satisfied. If you are hungry all the time, then it is likely you are not eating enough.

Brushing your teeth is a GREAT strategy to stop binging, lol. I do it myself. xD because nothing tastes good after you brush, and you know if you eat you will have to brush again before bed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12