Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Music? page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Primal Music?

I do not mean didjerydoos and monkey bone rattles and shit (though awesome!) but rather, regular music of contemporary civilization whose lyrics address themes consistent with aspects of the PB. Do you guys have any stuff? I found this song a few weeks ago and like it, and thought to share it*

*I might already have done so. I share a lot of music online and am always running down weird stuff, so I lose track all the time of where I shared what.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

whitebear is offline Senior Member
    Nice! I'm fond of Sepultura(Roots, Chaos AD) and some Soulfly stuff.

Tommy Makem and Liam Clancy ahhh... and some Guy Clark yes?

Quote Originally Posted by whitebear View Post
    Tommy Makem and Liam Clancy ahhh... and some Guy Clark yes?
    Okay, maybe those are not all that particularly primal but damn good music none the less.

"Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    I prefer my local primal music to yours Mr. Perfidy:

While those performers' motions' are self evidently proof that god loves and all, I fail to see how it is a Primal song...but I don't speak very good spanish, and it's hard to concentrate on translation with ass cheeks bumping around in my face, even if only electronically.

you like the Technique?!

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I do not mean didjerydoos and monkey bone rattles and shit (though awesome!)
    Hey Perfy, do you know why hippies like didgeridoos?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    People call me a hippy, and I like them because they sound awesome...lol

We did try and smoke out of it, if that's what you're going to say.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast