Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primal Music?

Shop Now
    well Gwamma reckons that a guitar and a couple of drums in any cave would be good enough primal music !!!!!! Oh and a fire !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

//
    Last edited by specsAreGrok; 02-22-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Gwamma I mean regular-ass music that people today listen to like on the radio, but whose lyrics have a primal theme, or talk about something that would resonate with primal people.

Like Seedless Society and Be Healthy and Back on my Regimen!

music is a way under-rated means of teaching people about things; when people see that artists who make things that they like are supporting a given idea, it gives them permission to break with the thinking imposed by other authority figures.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Mr Perfidy Sir - I know !!!!!!!!! ........ but that is what Gwamma listens to !!!!!!! a guitar, a couple of drums around a fire - in a cave.................... best times !!!!!!! LOL Gwamma really can't stand some of this modern shit that you young ones call music !!!!!............althou to be fair - I didn't actually listen to the one above
    * I am so gonna get wrapped over the knuckles for saying that !!!!!*
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

This womans voice is so communicative on a primal level that the subtitles are not only unnecessary but almost distracting.
    Last edited by specsAreGrok; 02-22-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    While those performers' motions' are self evidently proof that god loves and all, I fail to see how it is a Primal song...but I don't speak very good spanish, and it's hard to concentrate on translation with ass cheeks bumping around in my face, even if only electronically.
    I guess that the more profound primal message would be lost in a full translation, so just let me say that it's about the simple un-processed and natural life in the country side...

Hatebreed
    Coal Chamber
    Fear Factory
    Ill Nino
    Chimera
    Full Blown Chaos
    Rusted Root
    Xavier Rudd
    etc.

Oh and how bout some Robbie Robertson *otha #uckas!

Lamb Of God

Shop Now
    Mastadon