Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: "two ingredient" banana and egg pancakes. page 6

beaubutterfly is offline Member
    Shop Now
    oh wow

I don't want to have any sort of flour, but I love and ADORE pancakes, so I am SOOOO HAPPY that I found this! Thankyou!

Question : I am wanting to lose weight right now...so really sweet fruit is out for me? Can peoples tell me the amount of fruit you eat in a day? Esp those that are wanting to lose weight. (I was raw vegan for a while, and basically survived on fruit and salads!)

tresa is offline Member
    beaubutterfly,

most of the time, I have to limit myself to no more than one serving of fruit per day to lose weight. it's just too much sugar for me.

the only time I eat more than one is if I am very active that day.

ok, awesome. thankyou tresa. xo

don't think I'll be making these delicious pancakes till the tiredness goes away and i can get moving!

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Not to turn this thread into another battle in the carb wars, but I really only personally eat fruit when I'm trying to increase my mass. When I'm just being pretty lean and eating as much as I feel the need to, I never crave fruit, so I don't buy it, so I don't eat it. Even now, while I'm "bulking," I'm eating these pancakes with 1 banana every morning and an occasional apple with cheese as a dessert. If fruit is a sweet tooth trigger for you, it might not be a terrible idea to shelve it entirely for a little bit (make sure you eat liver and egg yolks to get your vitamins), but it's apparently a highly individual thing and YMMV.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Not to turn this thread into another battle in the carb wars,
    Liar!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Liar!
    nah, I said it's highly individual, so I'm in the clear

Ok...thanks RM....I was raw vegan for a while so I am finding it a little hard to not eat fruit at all. I am having a berry smoothie probably most days, maybe every second day. Will just have to feel into it, coz I really do want to lose weight!

Pikes is offline Junior Member
    These are fliping amazing, i have made them 3 times!

Jamie Madrox is offline Senior Member
    made these in miniature with 3.5 ounces of banana, 1 egg, cinnamon, and vanilla. Used a teaspoon for each one. then popped them in the freezer.

out of the freezer they were fan fucking tastic. gonna do it again but put a dollop of chocolate on each one.

Kata is offline Senior Member
    These really should be called glorycakes.

This was my post-workout breakfast the other day. A drizzle of raw honey made it food-gasmic.
    539183_4851519362207_511006974_n.jpg

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast