Howdy,

I'm Alex, I'm 27 and back around last June I was a complete mess. I had steadily been gaining weight for about 5 years, from about 240 to a little over 300lbs. Around the end of June my fiance and I split. I started losing a bit of weight simply because I was depressed and had little appetite. By the beginning of September I was down to about 275 simply because of this, which gave me a sort of confidence I was going to need for my next step. I saw a documentary called "Fat Head" on Netflix which really set some wheels turning in my head. I thought, "Hell, I can do that!", so I did. I ran across Paleo and Primal sites online and got some valuable tips ideas and recipes from them. I don't make a ton of money so I'm not always able to go the organic/grassfed/freerange route and I still enjoy my booze a bit more than I should but today I feel stronger, more energetic(when I get enough sleep, lol), and more confident than ever. I've even headed back to school, something that would have been unthinkable a year ago. As of now I'm down to about 216 from about 300 in june and about 275 when started on this thing. I weigh less now than I have ever weighed as an adult.