So I've been trying my best at Primal for four days now. I think that I'm doing everything right, but I'm not seeing the rapid weight loss I often hear of in all the success stories. I've actually gained a pound and lost no inches so far. So I wanted to make sure I was actually doing this right and maybe get a little reassurance that I will eventually get to be a success story myself. I'm finally committed to changing my life and I'm definitely willing to put the effort in.

Stats: 24 year old female, weight today: 223.8, starting weight: 222.8, high weight: 245 (I've been slowly losing weight on CW for the past 6 months or more)

Diet: I've been gluten free for 2 years, dairy free for 2 months, on whole, unprocessed foods for 2 weeks, although this did include oats, soy, and beans
Since going primal I've been eating meats (pot roast, steak, hamburger, eggs), veggies (salad greens, broccoli, brussel sprouts, carrots, onions), fruit (blueberries, apples, oranges, dates), a little nuts (almonds and walnuts), and for seasoning and cooking red wine, garlic, and olive oil.
I've been keeping my protein between 120-160g a day (this is the range of lean body mass I have based on different estimations), eating at least 2 cups worth of veggies a day, trying to make sure I don't eat more than 2 cups worth of fruit a day, and my carbohydrates are rarely over 50g a day. My calories are also never over 1500. My pie chart of % calories is almost 50/50 protein and fat with a tiny piece dedicated to carbs.

Exercise:
I've been walking the past two days: .7 miles the first day (this was mostly through knee high snow), and 1.5 miles the second day

The only thing I think I could maybe be doing wrong is not getting enough healthy fats? Maybe throw an avocado a day in the mix?