Thread: Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms?? page

Anuj62 is offline Junior Member

Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms??

Shop Now
    Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of strep throat??? please help me out what are the precautions and medical treatment do i require in order to remain healthy and fit.Tell me about the symptoms of strep throat and how to cure it???
    Thanks in advance.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Rheumatic fever is caused by the same bacteria that causes strep throat. There can be significant complications if rheumatic fever is not treated. If you really think you have rheumatic fever, you need to see a doctor.
    That being said, most sore throats are usually viral in nature. Symptoms are pretty common sense, sore throat, redness, irritation, maybe hoarseness etc. Treat the symptoms, i.e. tylenol/motrin for pain, warm salt water gargles for the irritation of the throat, hard candy/throat lozenges to soothe the throat. If that doesn't resolve the symptoms in 2-3 days, or they get worse, see your physician.

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Symptoms of strep for me have been white spots on back of throat, red throat, swollen lymph nodes, severe sharp pain when swallowing, headache and nausea, fever.

An atypical symptom of strep is peeling fingers. It's rare.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012