SO- today was not as bad as i thought it was going to be. This morning was harder though because I am not a morning person, let alone a breakfast person. I had 3 eggs scrambled( which sadly i dont have enough, usually my husband is the top breakfast maker in this house) and some coffee. I did a lot of my meal prep yesterday so that I could make the next couple of days easier for me when it came to food choices- and for me to not get distracted and eat something bad. But this morning after that I ended up babysitting a friends kids and this is where i put my true self in check- they wanted macaronni and cheese and grilled cheese, and I knew that i shouldt of eaten any of it. I allow myself 1 cheat meal a week( which is usually something im craving that i miss) and that just did not satisfy my need to have a cheat meal. They had some cold cuts of turkey and chicken in their fridge and before i made them lunch i drank 2 glasses of water and a handfull of the turkey. Needless to say i won over my hunger!

I cam home and had celery,peppers, greenbeans and chicken mixed in- something quick and easy because i really didnt have a lot to eat for lunch and i didnt want to succomb to eating something i would regret. For dessert i had dark chocolate strawberries and i was completley satisfied.

I have had a hard time with my plateu weight- no mater what i just was not seeing me loosing weight and within the first couple days i lost 2 pounds. I didnt work out today because i worked out yesterday and i was not feeling the best, but i did manange to maintain my hunger issues and survive my second day with paleo.