Well duh; I first posted in reply to the sticky, along with 500 pages of others. I am eager for this paradigm shift and hopeful, albeit nervous since it is so against CW (not that I view that as bad in any way!) I just want to lean out, return to my peak condition which I am not too far from, and also diminish or get rid of a few nagging issues I have experienced for a few years. Can't wait to see how it all progresses!

I live in Western Washington, thirty-ish, LOVING my bulletproof coffee and enjoying all the entrees I have made so far. I don't miss wheat and grains one bit plus I have lots more energy! Energy is a precious commodity around Seattle this time of the year.

As far as fitness goes, I love P90x, but afraid I have burned out on it. I'm looking for an equally effective workout plan without quite the time or overuse commitments. I fear that I will just have to augment the regimen myself, as I am skeptical as to what could be as effective for me. Yet, I am still going to try what suggestions I see here for a while before I start another cycle of P90.

Thanks for all the great info here everyone!