Thread: Another Newbie

Smile Another Newbie

Shop Now
    I have been reading MDA, Son of Grok, and a few other sites for a while. I am finally ready to take the plunge and Grok On. I spent the weekend eating all the bad crap to get it out of my system. I started today with bacon and eggs and finished the day with steak and eggs.

I am looking to lose weight and feel better. I am 38, 6'5" and about 270 lbs. I want to weigh less than 200 again. I also want the energy to keep up with my two kids.

I have already adopted a little girl from China a few years ago. We are in the process of adopting a boy from China now. Got word today that we will probably be going over soon, anywhere from 2-5 months from now. I do not want to get on a plane for 24 hours each way weighing 270. I did it last time and it was miserable. Not to mention all the extra weight and how I felt walking all the time in the middle of summer. And Chinese people can be rude about weight. I want to be able to enjoy this trip even more than the last one. I don't want to spend the entire trip drenched in sweat and huffing and puffing. I guess this is good motivation.

Hi Dave, congratulations on your adoption! How lovely to add another little one to your family. I hope it all goes well. I have some colleagues in the process of trying to adopt and they are finding the red tape really frustrating.

Good luck with your primal journey. This is a terrific forum.

Shop Now
    Good Luck!
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!