Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got my copy of The Primal Blueprint! page

Jayburd Guest

Primal Fuel

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the best way to jump into the group. But I recently joined MDA, and received my copy of PB today!! Pretty excited already being about 40 pages in so far. Looking forward to the success of applying the changes to my daily regime.

Jay

AceQHounddog is offline Junior Member

Congrats! I'm waiting for mine to come in still. I'm interested to see the differences between PB and paleo, since I understand there are quite a few. Good luck going primal!

primalmom is offline Member

book envy ... still waiting for mine ! Did you order from the site and if so, how long b/4 you got it ??

PrimalMom
    Check out my new blog at http://primalmom.blogspot.com

maba is offline Senior Member

I got mine y'day, yeah ordered it from the site - took about 3 or 4 days to get it. I want to finish GCBC before I start PB. For now, I've placed it next to the chair the hub usually sits in, in the hope that his curiosity might be piqued and that he'd atleast flip through it.

Katt is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up, Maba. LOL. Hopefully he takes a peek! Luckily, my husband is on board with me for this. I have already finished reading the book, now he's reading it.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

I have my book on my husband's nightstand, but he has yet to find time to read it.

He (surprisingly) has been following my lead, full-force now! We exercise together in the mornings and I must say, it's definitely strengthening our relationship!

He admitted to me that he used to drink at least 3 - 4 sugary drinks a day. That meant about 2 or 3 redbulls and a Coke or two/ day, or vice-versa!! :-O

The book is invaluable. I want to 'loan' it to several people, but refuse to because I want it back and I don't want to 'cast my pearls before swine' (ie give it to someone unwilling to read it and then I never get it back!).

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

SF, are you enjoying "exercising" with your husband in the mornings? hehe.

Sorry... every time I say I exercised or am about to with my husband, SOMEone makes a sex joke.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Ha ha! Too true! I've had some wise-cracks from my comedian Facebook friends about that!

Paneristi is offline Member

I lent mine to someone and never saw it again :-((

leanbodynow Guest

Hi folks, I'm new here also. Just got my book 2 days ago, about 50 pages in and wish I had more time to read each time I do. Anyway, it's a great group from what I can tell after reading so many posts. I'm already migrating into PB and gathering recipes.

I also hope to get my s.o. to read the book but she cannot be bullied into it, if you know what I mean. I just keep talking about it and how funny it is and, well, we'll see.

.mark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast