Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got my copy of The Primal Blueprint! page 2

Caveman Carrie Guest

Shop Now

Hi, Me new here. Ok, that was my stab at cavewomanspeak.... Looks great. Just ordered the book and I hope it gets here quickly. All I know is that processed crap doesn't work for me and I like a little fruit once in a while. Any ideas for me to start on before I actually get the book?

Ugh,

Carrie

Carrie, I poured over all of Mark's links in the "Primal 101" page here on the site until I got my book. You can still get the gist of the basics, especially the foods to avoid and to eat heartily of.

The book just goes into more detail about the physiological reasons behind the recommendations, etc.

I loved my book and I normally don't buy such 'one-man's ideas' type of books.

Caveman Carrie Guest

Heya Sassa,

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure out the basics. I didn't have long earlier today when I stumbled over this to study it. I'll read the Primal 101 page. Meanwhile, I'm just going to start sliding the foods we shouldn't be into outta my house.

Your story is inspiring. I have an 'intuition' that this is what I should be doing and I'm going with that.

I'm going to try to figure out the journals and get started on that.

Thanks again,

Carrie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12