Thread: Grass Fed beef... at VONS?! page

barryman9000 is offline Senior Member

Grass Fed beef... at VONS?!

Shop Now
    I found some 1Lbs packages of 100% grass-fed ground beef at VONS/Safeway this past weekend. That was pretty surprising to me. I "cast my vote" for more GF beef by buying all of them!

Sounds like they're getting the hint. Good timing too, the Trader Joe's here doesn't have the GF beef anymore... bummer.

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    Nice!

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

AuH2Ogirl is offline Senior Member
    What's up with TJ's? I went there a couple of times recently, and they've stopped carrying almost all of their meat, except for some sandwich/deli stuff.

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    TJ's seems to just get in whatever's cheap at the moment. If they have a disagreement with one of their suppliers, they can be out of something for months.

For the most part I love 'em, but their habit of randomly stopping carrying things drives me nuts.

TriCiCi is offline Senior Member
    My TJ's has had the GF ground beef thank goodness, but they have been out of Macadamias for months! I was meaning to eat less of them anyways so perhaps this is a good thing. They are my favorite treat though and the ones from the grocery store are too salty and too expensive. Grrr...

barryman9000 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeThePurple View Post
    TJ's seems to just get in whatever's cheap at the moment. If they have a disagreement with one of their suppliers, they can be out of something for months.

For the most part I love 'em, but their habit of randomly stopping carrying things drives me nuts.
    That's a good point. They seem to have items "on order" for months or even discontinued. I already miss the GF beef, and I bought all VONS had to offer!