Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

gym groupie!

Primal Fuel
    I got my first gym groupie today. She kept appearing where I was working out (after smiling from neighboring ellipticals), stretching and practicing some kind of sexy dance routine. Said she "saw me killing it." She's maybe 19 and super hot- her skin is so flawless looking and radiant.

So I'm only now, almost a year in, starting to look like a man with muscles and such instead of a flabby amorphous mass, so females pursuing me and paying attention to me is terra nova*- I fought very hard to not look at her dancing and to be polite and friendly but not flirtatious.

How do you married people do this?

*at least without first hearing me speak. I am very witty and humorous and cultured, so it is not weird for a girl to ride my nuts once she's heard me in conversation. Purely because I look hot though, totally new to me.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

lol nothin fellas?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    perfidious sums it all up.

Ahh, Lady Perfidy constraineth thy madness and forsooth blunteth thy malignant narcissistic tendencies.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terry h View Post
    ahh, lady perfidy constraineth thy madness and forsooth blunteth thy malignant narcissistic tendencies.
    lol
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    er were you asleep when this happened?

It must be a common experience for primal men, I thought to bring it to the council.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    er were you asleep when this happened?
    Nah, he slipped into ketosis, thus kicking him out of the manic phase and suddenly there was no longer even 1 idol standing. Afterwards, there was this strange dream set in a gym....

one idol left standing after the maddening storm of my perfidy.

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    lol
    I've been watching the UK version of Downton Abbey. Can you imagine Carson the butler as the OP?

PrimalCon New York
    Terry I will forgive your dullness- what I am saying is, I uphold, respect, believe in, and defend not one single idea or principle with the exception of marital loyalty.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast