Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page 9

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    So I haven't seen her since that monday I started the thread, which made me think maybe she was a high school student (that monday was president's day and schools were closed).

But she was there today again; no dialogue exchange but similar looks and the same tension, all smiles and inviting nonverbal communication and shit, stretches that aligned her genital presentation perfectly in my direction.

LOL at one point, I thought she was checking out my unit (since I got thinner I noticed that I can kinda see my weiner through my pants lol), but later I noticed that the shirt I wore today had a lil stained splatter of menstrual blood at the very bottom near my pubes, and thought that she was probably noticing that.

so am I supposed to be embarassed by that or think that it's awesome? I lean toward the latter. Do people even notice that?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I noticed that the shirt I wore today had a lil stained splatter of menstrual blood at the very bottom near my pubes, and thought that she was probably noticing that.

so am I supposed to be embarassed by that or think that it's awesome? I lean toward the latter. Do people even notice that?
    People like you are the reason I bought a squat rack for my living room and gave up my gym membership. WTF, brah? Gross.

lol what does my shirt have to do with your squats?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

lol what does my shirt have to do with your squats?
    It's a gym. You're touching the equipment at some point before I'm touching it. With menstrual blood stains on your person. It's ok to be filthy when you're done working out, but you're not supposed to show up that way.

It wasn't like, dripping...It was a stain on the border of the bottom of the shirt. Stains =/=dirty. I am sure that you know this.

It wasn't like, dripping...It was a stain on the border of the bottom of the shirt. Stains =/=dirty. I am sure that you know this.
    I know that if you came over to my home to work out and had menstrual "splatter" on your shirt, you'd go home and change.

you probably would not notice unless you were comfortable being spotted eyeing my bulge though

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    For the record, I can't tell the difference between a menstrual blood stain and a regular blood stain on clothing, and so I wouldn't know the difference.

Salt helps get rid of these things, though.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    oxyclean is great too

and it's the principle of the thing, showing up at a public place with biological fluids, dry or wet, on your person just isn't kosher
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

She was still smiling so I think that you are wrong lol

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast