Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page 8

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah! Thanks gwamma!

Don't get me wrong though...some girls have a vibe that seems like they are begging for the creep. In such circumstances the appropriate male response is to assume predatory cues, so as to inform her, "Pfft get your man- I will fuck and eat him."
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic View Post
    Don't worry, we aren't admiring. We're just astonished at how droopy your balls are....didn't know they could hang that low!
    And you are worried about gross old men without appropriate gym behaviour... and making gross ad hominem body comments yourself without any appropriate forum behaviour???

is 31 creepy old man age?

I did have a friend in college who was fond of saying, "you are never too young to be a creepy old man."
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    these creepy old men references remind me of the "Jackass" sequences where that young dude, made up to look like an old dude - does all sorts of creepy stuff !!!!!!! Actually one of the skits I think he had some dangly old silicone balls ...........
    Gwamma is laughing so hard - she is now crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I think that a person can be creepy at any age.

The thing is, when a person is young and creepy, it's chalked up to being too in-experienced or some such to have moved through it and become un-creepy. But when a person is old, it's unnerving because it usually means either A. the person never grew out of it or B. the person has twisted into it at an older age.

Or they are consciously doing it knowing that its creepy but not caring because they have calculated that to the most effective acquisition strategy for a specific object/target of creepiness.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Yup. The creepy men and women who eyeball me forced me to leave the gym for good. It's a little nerve-racking when an older bro asks to spot me and gets his dick right up in my face.
    or when you're 13 and an oblivious older dude in speedos and a tank is showing you how to bench, and his snugly held balls are right above your forehead

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I hope you're not implying that women are immune to creeping, because that certainly isn't the case in my experience. I'm just a twig too, and I catch them creeping all over the place. Not just to me too. They're the ones who usually make me the most uncomfortable too.

You're probably just making fun of Gorbag though
    i lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    is 31 creepy old man age?

I did have a friend in college who was fond of saying, "you are never too young to be a creepy old man."
    31 is old? dammit!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    hahaah "my husband say!"

I don't know if I feel more pity for men who lie to their wives about being attracted to other women, or for men who are literally only ever attracted to their wife...
    You have assumed much that was not said.
    I said my husband scoffs at women who throw themselves at strangers as if they place no value on themselves...

We are very open with each other about who we find attractive.
    He is free to ogle all the women he likes, doing so is healthy IMO.
    I am free to ogle all the women I like as well... and men.
    We even point women out to each other to ogle.
    (A bit of casual flirting and ego boost is healthy too, as I had stated previously.)

Also, being of a more than somewhat ambiguous sexuality he has been openly offered the opportunity to have another woman brought into our bed.
    It's simply not what he prefers.
    But he does know that the offer stands.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Similar, cori.

my husband points out attractive women to me all day long. He particularly likes women over 50 who are in great shape, self possessed, and overall well dressed/good skin/nice hair. He also admires the unconscious beauty of youth -- when younger women seem not to be trying to attract or preform for people, but are so focused on whatever they're doing that they just look/seem completely effortless -- there's a sort of grace in that.

And, of course, actresses, singers, artists, and the like. I mean, I know who all of his 'crushes" are -- just as how he knows who mine are.

And, it goes the other way.

BUt truthfully, it is possible for an individual to prefer monogamy (regardless of their sex/gender identity/sexuality). I have discovered over the years that I am just a heterosexual (no bi-sexual leanings honestly) woman who has had no interest in other relationships other than the one she is in. Now, my husband *could be* lying to me about this -- though I doubt it seeing as I know him -- but he says he feels the same.

I coudl be wrong, though. You know, he could be a homosexual-leaning bi-sexual, trans-gendered, polyamorous, sneaky liar on the DL.

But then, we pretty much spend every waking moment togehter and i wake up when he leaves the bed at night to pee, so I doubt it. I mean, it's gotta be tough to hide your extra boyfriends and girlfriends on the side when you are only away from the house, wife, and kid for 5 hours a week. Perhaps "writing" is a code word for "something on the side." Or, you know, maybe his boyfriend is living on the other side of our bathroom -- in the secure storage area of our yard, becuase I don't follow him into the bathroom for the midnight pee and he could be bringing in his boyfriend then. Or girlfriend.

Oh, I know. It's he spends his time spending time with the widows in our neighborhood. He told me that Harriet (age 92) was flirting with him hard core. She has a massive kyphosis in her spine, but she has sparkle, and he likes that about her. That's probably it. He and Harriet in the back yard around 2 am for 3 minutes.
    Last edited by zoebird; 02-22-2013 at 11:33 PM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My husband just read what I wrote and laughed: oh no! she's onto me!

Also: "It's true, I invite all my sweet old ladies down to the old greenhouse of the cottage to tend to my plants. I also invite them to help me figure out how to cook pikelets since mine lack the appropriate fluffiness."

It is actually true. He does have an old lady fan club. He loves them; they love him. He does his writing time at the local cafe, and the ladies hvae their garden club meetings then (on the sunday morning after church when he's still writing). So, that must be when he's getting his action on the side.

Or, his boyfriend is Warren, the guy who owns the gym he goes to. He does talk a lot about "talking to Warren about my form during the workout." I'm sure that's it.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast