Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page 7

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    yes, it's ALWAYS more treacherous to a man when it's his woman who sleeps with others. i'm trying real hard not to eyeroll, i hope i get brownie points

she says that because she loves you and either doesn't want to hurt your ego or else she genuinely feels, at this time, that she'll only be aroused by you
    Lying is not very loving I think. I don't believe her anyway so she is sparing me nothing.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    well if you keep pushing you're gonna piss her off, and make her suspicious that you've already or are about to bang outside the marriage bed
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

fuzzylogic is offline Senior Member
    Yuck...the gross old men who have no concept of appropriate gym behaviour and go on eyeing the women. The gym is a safe space, or should be, and you don't get to either watch or make fun of the other people there.

Your wife is probably relieved that you are sticking your miniscule penis elsewhere and leaving her alone, perfidy.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic View Post
    Yuck...the gross old men who have no concept of appropriate gym behaviour and go on eyeing the women. The gym is a safe space, or should be, and you don't get to either watch or make fun of the other people there.
    My goodness, thank you for bringing this up. Those old men are CREEPY. :/

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    My goodness, thank you for bringing this up. Those old men are CREEPY. :/
    Yup. The creepy men and women who eyeball me forced me to leave the gym for good. It's a little nerve-racking when an older bro asks to spot me and gets his dick right up in my face.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, or groups of rather mature woman in colorful tights commenting my butt when I do my morning jog can be annoying as hell also…

fuzzylogic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Yeah, or groups of rather mature woman in colorful tights commenting my butt when I do my morning jog can be annoying as hell also…
    Don't worry, we aren't admiring. We're just astonished at how droopy your balls are....didn't know they could hang that low!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry, we aren't admiring. We're just astonished at how droopy your balls are....didn't know they could hang that low!
    I hope you're not implying that women are immune to creeping, because that certainly isn't the case in my experience. I'm just a twig too, and I catch them creeping all over the place. Not just to me too. They're the ones who usually make me the most uncomfortable too.

You're probably just making fun of Gorbag though
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Fuzzylogic, perhaps you didn't read the original post and first few pages...

I was avoiding things like looking at her... You think it's weird for 2 people to say, make eye contact, or start a conversation?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member

Your wife is probably relieved that you are sticking your miniscule penis elsewhere and leaving her alone, perfidy.
    HANG ON I thought that Mr Perfidy was all innocent in this encounter (well it wasn't really an encounter he was being hit on - and he chose to be polite and nice) !!!!!!!! he states below..............

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I got my first gym groupie today. She kept appearing where I was working out (after smiling from neighboring ellipticals), stretching and practicing some kind of sexy dance routine. Said she "saw me killing it." She's maybe 19 and super hot- her skin is so flawless looking and radiant.

So I'm only now, almost a year in, starting to look like a man with muscles and such instead of a flabby amorphous mass, so females pursuing me and paying attention to me is terra nova*- I fought very hard to not look at her dancing and to be polite and friendly but not flirtatious.
    .................... so this is telling me he wasn't being creepy - he was being polite.
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast