Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page 5

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I suggest, Mr Perfidy, that you have yourself a Fire Witch -- which is potent. She will, in her ways, destroy anything that invades any concept of her domain, and if part of that emotional domain invites invasion, she will most mightily punish.

This comes from an Ice Witch; we simply have different methods.

My husband finds such things laughable at best because 1. he knows the benefits of a Witch, and 2. he knows the benefits of not crossing the Witch, and 3. he pities the poor girl because she is unlikely to be a Witch, and therefore would be easily crushed by the Witch.

In addition, my husband likes that His Witch is visiable to many men. He sees them looking -- and looking is free. Ice Witches tend to ignore entirely (the male gaze) and would not be so low as to preen before a Male, no matter the exquisit-ness of the specimen, until he is within her Domain. This he likes also -- she holds herself unattainable, and yet he attains.

He notes such silly nymphs on a regular basis, and tells the tales of these funny creatures to his Witch, and then she reminds him of the benefits and boundaries of the Domain.

Yes?

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    If she's as hot as you say bring her home for the mrs to play with too, everone's a winner
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Terry H is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Talking from personal experience from a two years recreational affair with an almost thirty years younger - ahem - "groupie" - that the benefits on a mans physiology and mental well being can be greater than any changes in diet! Yes, forbidden and dangerous fruits can absolutely be worth it, but as always a calculation of risk also comes into play here. But what man will live a life completely without any risk I must ask? - so I would go for it if reasonable safe, but that's just me...
    To be blunt: If El Tonto gets a disease and spreads it to his spouse he not only risks consequences for himself but also his wife is now impacted. How about emotional damage? Moral relativism notwithstanding men haven't quite been able to still their consciences-guilt. Those that are successful at this are narcissists.

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Ok Mr Perifidy, I will get off your case, just one more thought on the subject.

The consensus seems to be: "Don't take council from either Gorbag or your bag."
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    when listening to the nut sack, ask it this

if the scenario was reversed and your wife was just doing some harmless banging and didn't bring it up to you, how would you react?

if you lose the boner and get mad, it's probably not a good idea to turn the groupie out on the side

if little head and big head don't have a problem, then as someone previously suggested, invite the groupie over for a threesome
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    To be blunt: If El Tonto gets a disease and spreads it to his spouse he not only risks consequences for himself but also his wife is now impacted. How about emotional damage? Moral relativism notwithstanding men haven't quite been able to still their consciences-guilt. Those that are successful at this are narcissists.
    Yes it's risky of course, but that's also why dangerous and forbidden fruits taste so much better! Bringing ethic’s into this - what would Grok himself have done if he had the opportunity? Yes, he would have agreed with me and had a dangerous adventure with the young gym groupie, that’s pretty clear to me! So just think about it; we are eating primal – we exercise primal – so why not a little primal ethic’s as well?

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Am i the only one kinda mad at the statement : "each man has a right to seven women?" I know this is a cultural thing but....uhhhhh no....unless the opposite is also true: Each woman has a right to seven (way hotter than you) men

spend enough time on the internets and you start to become immune to stuff like that

my reactions have evolved from eyerolls to 'eh'

but i wish him the best of luck in trying

and by best of luck, i mean lol good luck
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    spend enough time on the internets and you start to become immune to stuff like that

my reactions have evolved from eyerolls to 'eh'

but i wish him the best of luck in trying

and by best of luck, i mean lol good luck
    Thanks bloodorchid, I think i was about to rage. Laughter is a much better alternative

PrimalCon New York
    always the better alternative
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast