Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page 4

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Truth!

I have argued with her in the past about this, asking, "why does it not make you happy to think of your man as desired by other women...?" and other such lines of thinking. Also, "why would it occur to you to NOT tell me if a man is hitting on you?"

She does some kind of magic though- when we argue, she says things that make me pause and think, "oh shit- that makes perfect sense!" But then half an hour later, I have no memory of what that was or why I thought it was right.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Having a recreational affair with a young fitness groupie will probably be healthy and good for you if can do it "underground" so to say, and it will probably skyrocket your testosterone levels as well and that will also be beneficial for your domestic Sorceress! Here in my part of the world that kind of recreational relations are much more socially acceptable though, and a common saying here states that every man has the right to seven woman but not more. The most important thing is to avoid that your domestic woman don't loses her face in some social situation, especially not among her friends, that would be very bad for you of course…
    Pretty awful advice really. If you have to hide something from those that you love, you shouldn't be doing it. If you no longer love the person you are with, you need to resolve that. An affair will only end in pain and humiliation.

But I'm just some guy on a food blog, what do I know?
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

I like the latino advice so far...Why do anglo civilization people think that having sex with someone = loving them?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I like the latino advice so far...Why do anglo civilization people think that having sex with someone = loving them?
    I don't think that at all, nor did I imply it. Why don't you ask your wife what she thinks about you having an affair, surely you value her opinion more than mine or Gorbags?

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Edited perfidity. Kinda sounds like a fusion group.

get off my nuts dude.

I don't think that at all, nor did I imply it. Why don't you ask your wife what she thinks about you having an affair, surely you value her opinion more than mine or Gorbags?
    haha no not really...Obviously this is a man question for the man council.

I was rushing when I typed that reply and on my way out- what I meant was, gorbags advice seemed to be aligned with a truer understanding of the pernicious and persistent whisper from my nutsack.

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    This thread is become Pee Wee's Playhouse.

get off my nuts dude.

I was rushing when I typed that reply and on my way out- what I meant was, gorbags advice seemed to be aligned with a truer understanding of the pernicious and persistent whisper from my nutsack.
    Ah yes!! Perhaps the nutsack is whence his advice originates!!!!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    get off my nuts dude.

Talking from personal experience from a two years recreational affair with an almost thirty years younger - ahem - "groupie" - that the benefits on a mans physiology and mental well being can be greater than any changes in diet! Yes, forbidden and dangerous fruits can absolutely be worth it, but as always a calculation of risk also comes into play here. But what man will live a life completely without any risk I must ask? - so I would go for it if reasonable safe, but that's just me...

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm... I wonder if the advice would be the same for Perfidy's wife if she had an admirer?
    Lots of women have very high sex drives that their busy husbands don't meet the demands of you know.Or maybe it's because the husbands are too busy out contemplating the young ladies at the gym?
    Whatever.

I say it's an equal opportunity world.
    The days of necessary chastity for women is well past.
    Birth control has leveled the playing field.
    Have fun everyone!

But always remember... is it worth losing your marriage over?
    That's the only real question worth asking.
    If the answer is yes.... WTF are you married.
    If the answer is no... WTF are you asking.

Gorbag lives in a culture where women are still less likely to divorce for this slight.
    In American culture the OP isn't nearly as likely to get that free pass when he gets busted.
    And I'd like to point out that I'm probably one of the few women on this forum that would be willing to give it a pass.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast