Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page 3

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Easy answer Perfidy. Ignore the foul temptress and go back to the alter of your Sorceress.
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Well that is my conscious and ego and cerebral response, sure. And yet the voices below the neck are not in agreement.

Does this get easier? How do you guys handle this with the wife? Do you tell her about it? Mine would probably break furniture and assault me.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    From the few posts of yours that I have read Mr Perfidy, picking up a nineteen year old after getting buff at the gym is WAY to cliche for you.

Invite your wife to the gym with you. She will set things straight I'm sure
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

lazy and disinterested. I have proposed it many times.

LOL cliche? How do you figure?
    Maybe the wisest course of action would be to cultivate female relationships on the side, with no element of manifest infidelity, but rather the potential; if I told you my wife's diet, you would agree, and lament with me and the inevitability of my widower'hood by 45.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Maybe the wisest course of action would be to cultivate female relationships on the side, with no element of manifest infidelity, but rather the potential;
    The problem with "potential" is that it can all to easily "manifest" in to "reality".... and that is not the wisest decision, unless of course it is your intention to lose half your crap in divorce court... if that's the case, just throw it in the back yard and torch it.... save yourself some trouble...

LOL we have nothing...

But that's only my strategy in jest, in the context of the part of the post that you did not quote.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Having a recreational affair with a young fitness groupie will probably be healthy and good for you if can do it "underground" so to say, and it will probably skyrocket your testosterone levels as well and that will also be beneficial for your domestic Sorceress! Here in my part of the world that kind of recreational relations are much more socially acceptable though, and a common saying here states that every man has the right to seven woman but not more. The most important thing is to avoid that your domestic woman don't loses her face in some social situation, especially not among her friends, that would be very bad for you of course…

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Does this get easier? How do you guys handle this with the wife? Do you tell her about it? Mine would probably break furniture and assault me.
    I tell the wife about every woman that I imagine to smile or flirt at me and I usually embellish it abit. A little competition is good for the heart.

How does she take that?

Having a recreational affair with a young fitness groupie will probably be healthy and good for you if can do it "underground" so to say, and it will probably skyrocket your testosterone levels as well and that will also be beneficial for your domestic Sorceress! Here in my part of the world that kind of recreational relations are much more socially acceptable though, and a common saying here states that every man has the right to seven woman but not more. The most important thing is to avoid that your domestic woman don't loses her face in some social situation, especially not among her friends, that would be very bad for you of course….
    That is her fundamental driving impulse, female status. What you are saying about her friends and all- I have no doubt that she would take a weapon to my genitals. My sorceress is an alpha female and will black out on women, hurling terrible curses whose vibrational wavelengths assault the organ and nervous systems of all who bear witness. That's just background though to rather furious assaults of improvised missiles.

I hear you on the testosterone though- just the fact that it's possible for me makes me feel stronger, and I reflected on this last night, how maybe just seeing this girl around will bump my testosterone

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    How does she take that?
    Have you ever noticed that red wine dripping off the ceiling and walls can look eerily like a murder scene?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast