Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: gym groupie! page 11

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Dado, is that you? LOL
    LOL I figured it was Man-is-Truth or whatever the dude's name was. Either way...yikes, and I occasionally have voted Republican.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    So, Mr. I Jerk my cock at all things gov't etc. is the chairman of the Rep party for his county...
    hell yeah. I am a secret agent for the State of Creation.

... and walks around with menstrual blood stained shirts on,
    well as I said originally, I didn't know about it until after looking in the mirror at the gym and wondering if she was checking out my junk.
    It happens, doesn't it? Haha lighten up.

and his wife's juices on his face when making public speaking appearances in an official capacity,
    no not public speaking. That would defeat the point because my audience wouldn't be close enough to smell me.

For County organizational meetings though, where we sit at tables with other chairmen/committeepeople from other towns in the County. It is a more intimate setting with face-to-face conversation and a lot of competititon for social capital/legitimacy/trustworthiness.

and refers to his penis as "my wiener lol"
    haha if you wanna take the time and go back I'm sure you could find me use just about every word that people use for the twisted old fella.

I did pioneer, "bald-headed dictator" in college after jokingly noticing that Mussolini looked like a penis.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

oh and I am not the chairman for the county, just my town is what I said. But the towns sit on a County board thing.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

lol maybe I should tell the groupie that I am an elected official.

GOP gets ya hot, don't it honey. LOL!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    lol maybe I should tell the groupie that I am an elected official.

GOP gets ya hot, don't it honey. LOL!
    It may work better if you can let her know about it without telling it directly, but YES typical groupies usually loves men with a touch of power..

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Definitely not dado. dado is more finesse
    Yeah... Maybe Canio is right... Man is Truth is more in line here.

However I had some interesting PM conversations with Dado about the method behind his particular strain of madness.
    I wouldn't exactly put this incarnation past him either, for the sake of social testing purposes.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Yeah... Maybe Canio is right... Man is Truth is more in line here.
    Now that I've run a search for that particular person, I agree.

Also, I caught someone quoting one of his posts that mention the word "weiner." Is that enough indication?

However I had some interesting PM conversations with Dado about the method behind his particular strain of madness.
    I wouldn't exactly put this incarnation past him either, for the sake of social testing purposes.
    Oh xD Well, I don't know the details, so I guess I wouldn't put it past him either.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011