Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: gym groupie! page 10

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    She was still smiling so I think that you are wrong lol
    Next time you see her just ask... "hey were you checking out 'my wiener through my pants lol', and BTW this is some menstrual blood stain on my shirt here... you think this is hot"?

If she doesn't run screaming I'll owe you $100.
    Also, if she doesn't you should wrap your penis up in plastic if you decide to have sex with her for sure, because she is NOT one of the "nice girls".
    Last edited by cori93437; 02-28-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    sucker bet
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    Similar, cori.

my husband points out attractive women to me all day long. He particularly likes women over 50 who are in great shape, self possessed, and overall well dressed/good skin/nice hair. He also admires the unconscious beauty of youth -- when younger women seem not to be trying to attract or preform for people, but are so focused on whatever they're doing that they just look/seem completely effortless -- there's a sort of grace in that.
    My twenty years old office assistant say the same, that men of my age in great shape, well dressed and self posssessed, are usually much less crepy or rude, and that she very much prefer us to men closer to her own age! I cannot do anything else than agree with her about that...

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Next time you see her just ask... "hey were you checking out 'my wiener through my pants lol', and BTW this is some menstrual blood stain on my shirt here... you think this is hot"?
    I use that pickup line all the time. Works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I use that pickup line all the time. Works like a charm.
    How you doin'.

LOL.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    haters gonna hate hahaha

On a similar'ish topic...

I am a chairman of the Republican Party for my town (in like a County party structure) and before I go to meetings, I insist that my face be gooey'd good by the wife's nether-regions. (then I splash/rub some water so it's not sticking like visibly)...Do you think this makes women more receptive to me, on an unconscious scent-level, OR, adversarial to me? Same for men? My theory is that it makes them both trust me more and like me better.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    haters gonna hate hahaha

On a similar'ish topic...

I am a chairman of the Republican Party for my town (in like a County party structure) and before I go to meetings, I insist that my face be gooey'd good by the wife's nether-regions. (then I splash/rub some water so it's not sticking like visibly)...Do you think this makes women more receptive to me, on an unconscious scent-level, OR, adversarial to me? Same for men? My theory is that it makes them both trust me more and like me better.
    Yeah, you definitely can never work out in my gym.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry mr. perfidy, but that's just bloody nasty. This whole thread tells so much about certain two people and the Republican Party as well.....

So, Mr. I Jerk my cock at all things gov't etc. is the chairman of the Rep party for his county...

... and walks around with menstrual blood stained shirts on, and his wife's juices on his face when making public speaking appearances in an official capacity, and refers to his penis as "my wiener lol"

Does anyone else get the idea that maybe he just makes this shit up as he goes along.
    Mr. Perfidy indeed.

Dado, is that you? LOL
    Did you finally marry the crazy gf and create yet another "new" account to play on for a while...
    Inquiring minds!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Isn't cologne just weird animal secretions? lol

yo why are yall so prude all the time? How are you anti-synthetic products and then also anti-girl-splash cologne?

lol but youre reactions so far are making me think that my strategy does make people lean toward siding with me instinctively, because no one would be so emotional about falsehood lol
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast