Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The beauty of a fat body page 3

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    wow that is just as disturbing

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    The flip side: Life of thinspiration girls - Xinhua | English.news.cn - for any man out there for whom breasts, asses, and thighs bring up unresolved mommy issues, I give you the perfect woman. She obviously is trying to obliterate herself and would be easy to control. Perfect for little boys trapped in men's bodies.
    I saw the ad for that and couldn't even click on it. It's like the starving African children ads they used to show back in the 80's. Couldn't do it.

Wulf is offline Senior Member
    #4 of the obese women is interesting. gained almost all on the thighs

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    yes I did take a peek - however IMO beauty is more than skin deep.
    A wee story........... I know a lady who is drop dead gorgeous. She is a model of international standards. The men swoon continually, the woman want to be her friend - however for want of a better thing to say - she is an absolute B__CH !!!!!!!!!!!
    because she talks down to people, hasn't got time for us common folk, thinks that her dodos don't stink - I actually don't think that she is very beautiful at all.
    I personally don't want to judge the women in your attachments until I find out a bit more about them....................................just my take....................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    #4 of the obese women is interesting. gained almost all on the thighs
    Genetic hormonal patterns of fat storage - I know personally a woman that is somehow similar - not that fat, but almost normal in her upper body and very fat in her lower body

NZ primal Gwamma is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Genetic hormonal patterns of fat storage - I know personally a woman that is somehow similar - not that fat, but almost normal in her upper body and very fat in her lower body
    actually if you take a look around alot of people are like that - but why ????? do you truely think it is genetic hormonal patterns - or is it something else ?????? It has always intrigued me
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    I finally got the link. Well, I think it's all been said. They look sad and unhappy. It's not ok to be fat. It's definitely not ok to be that fat. There shouldn't be acceptance for this, because then what will the next generation do? Get fatter, and more unhealthy. And yes, I'm fat too.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Did anyone really expect that one of our resident misogynists was going to post anything resembling pretty fat girls?
    Misogynist also??? People has named me strange thing since I became a member of this forum, but "misogynist"? LOL Well, I guess I shoud be proud of myself then, but personally I would rather see myself to belong to the philantropic branch of happy misantrophs though...

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    actually if you take a look around alot of people are like that - but why ????? do you truely think it is genetic hormonal patterns - or is it something else ?????? It has always intrigued me
    Storing fat in lower body is more typical for the femal gender, men will more typical store most of their fat around their waist, and yes it's due to genetics where you store your fat...

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    The flip side: Life of thinspiration girls - Xinhua | English.news.cn - for any man out there for whom breasts, asses, and thighs bring up unresolved mommy issues, I give you the perfect woman. She obviously is trying to obliterate herself and would be easy to control. Perfect for little boys trapped in men's bodies.
    That's freaking horrifying.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast