Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The beauty of a fat body page 2

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The women in the link do not look like Rubens models nor do they look like the Venus of Willendorf. They look like the blob. They don't have a "feminine" shape. They look a lot like super fat men. They are beyond obese.

I think that kind of a fetish is related to control or wanting to have someone wholly dependent on you.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I can not see the picture. But fat is nothing positive at all.
    Its not healthy full stop.
    And yes I am obese.

OK yes I saw there is a link, and could not move past the first picture. That is not healthy. I am smaller than that, well I think I am, I hope so, and I can't move around that well in certain circumstances so don't know how that first woman can.
    I can bet she couldn't play with her children or clean her house properly. Not good.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Oh hey, that link works now.

Well...yeah. Those are people with weight problems. That's a fact.

M.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    I guess eating a lot gives you small feet.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by Mr.Perfidy; 02-18-2013 at 01:57 PM.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    While I'll agree that, particularly in the US, there is a stigma attached to being overweight in any form-- I don't see beauty when I look at these women. Well, one of them had a gorgeous face, I'll give her that. But mostly they look unhealthy. I see women who can't find clothes that fit, who can't sit in a normal chair, who have trouble traveling, who can't walk very far let alone participate in any other active movement, who have trouble with the most basic hygienic tasks, who probably suffer from depression and low self-esteem. There is no hate here, I'm fat and used to be fatter, but I really feel badly for these women.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Quote Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
    While I'll agree that, particularly in the US, there is a stigma attached to being overweight in any form-- I don't see beauty when I look at these women. Well, one of them had a gorgeous face, I'll give her that. But mostly they look unhealthy. I see women who can't find clothes that fit, who can't sit in a normal chair, who have trouble traveling, who can't walk very far let alone participate in any other active movement, who have trouble with the most basic hygienic tasks, who probably suffer from depression and low self-esteem. There is no hate here, I'm fat and used to be fatter, but I really feel badly for these women.
    yes to all that.
    It makes me very sad.

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    Jesus, that's a lot of blubber. Bet they need help wiping themselves after going to the toilet.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    The flip side: Life of thinspiration girls - Xinhua | English.news.cn - for any man out there for whom breasts, asses, and thighs bring up unresolved mommy issues, I give you the perfect woman. She obviously is trying to obliterate herself and would be easy to control. Perfect for little boys trapped in men's bodies.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast