Thread: Barefoot Connections Louis Liebenberg Talk - Primal Lifestyle page

Scott F is offline Senior Member

Barefoot Connections Louis Liebenberg Talk - Primal Lifestyle

Shop Now
    Liebenberg is a professional wildlife tracker who works with the Bushmen doing wildlife research. This lecture is a talk about how tracking may have lead to the development of human reason and imagination and the physical capacity for endurance running. I've studied tracking. It's been refereed to as the original CSI. To me stuff like tracking and Bird Language (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxzlap9FLIQ) goes right along with Marks Sisson's Primal Connections.

There's other videos from where I got the Lienbenberg lecture
    The Little Green Shed Channel - YouTube
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

some videos on bird language

Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Barefoot Connections Lee Saxby talk - Primal Lifestyle
    Mechanics of barefoot running

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    Liebenberg is a professional wildlife tracker who works with the Bushmen doing wildlife research. This lecture is a talk about how tracking may have lead to the development of human reason and imagination and the physical capacity for endurance running. I've studied tracking. It's been refereed to as the original CSI. To me stuff like tracking and Bird Language (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxzlap9FLIQ) goes right along with Marks Sisson's Primal Connections.

There's other videos from where I got the Lienbenberg lecture
    The Little Green Shed Channel - YouTube
    Thanks for posting this Scott, a very thought provoking lecture. I'm looking forward to watching the other videos you posted.

You're welcome. there's more videos on barefoot running/walking at the channel link The Little Green Shed Channel - YouTube

and here's the link to different calls that birds make. The Alarms are good to pay attention to. For example, you can be sitting quietly on a hiking trail and birds will alter you to a hiker/running coming down that trail towards you minutes before you hear or see them.
    Audio Listing: By Species What the Robin Knows