Thread: Yet Another Evaluation Thread - My LG/IF Structure page

john_solo is offline Senior Member

Yet Another Evaluation Thread - My LG/IF Structure

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    With Lent I am really trying to dial in my diet and exercise. I could use a little feedback from those of you versed in LeanGains and/or IF. Bearing in mind I am cutting as I have fat to lose, here's my daily routine for the week:

M, W, F

5 - 6 am: workout, Starting Strength. Each day is squat, then a mix of Mil Press, Bench, chins, pulls, and deads (once a week). Up to body weight on squat. Go me.
    12 - 1 pm: large meal, largest of the day. Usually a pound or so of lean beef (all fat trimmed away), chicken or pork with rice or sweet potatoes.
    3 - 4 pm: small meal, usually egg whites with one or two whole eggs, fruit or leftover rice/sweet potato
    6 - 7 pm: dinner: usually just lean meat and veggies.
    Total cals usually come to anywhere from 1800 - 2000 with ~200g protein, 120 - 150g carbs, 40 - 60g fat

T, Th, S, S

5 - 6 am: workout, usually walking for 30 mins or light jog of around 3 miles
    12 -1 pm: large meal, largest of the day. Usually some kind of meat with fat, veggies
    3 - 4 pm: eat. Usually a few whole eggs and maybe an Applegate Farms hotdog (so good together)
    6 - 7 pm: eat. Usually some kind of meat with fat, veggies
    Total cals usually comes to ~1500 depending on cut and amount of meat, 180g protein, 20 - 30g carbs, 80-100g fat.

Gave up alcohol for Lent, so just coffee and water. Goal is to get from 212 to 198 (not unrealistic, but this is my last few pounds so it's taking forever).

Thoughts?

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good.

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Seems like quite a deficit on both days... Especially for your weight.

I weight 121lbs and would lose weight on 1800. Sedentary.