Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MrsZimm's Wild Ride page 2

MrsZimm13 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Traveling is difficult eating Primal. I'd love to hear from others who travel for work and how they manage. Airport food is the worst, and just as hard is eating properly from a hotel room.

This Friday and Saturday I need to be on a tradeshow floor from 1pm to 8:30 pm, then 8 am to 3 pm. There's not going to be any food that I can eat- there will be pizza, beer and burritos. I know to bring food, but I'll be in a hotel and not really able to bring foods that need refrigeration or heating.

Monday and Tuesday- similar schedule, Thursday-Saturday another similar schedule. Both of those trips include air travel.

I will pack nuts, but again , I am trying to lose weight so not really sure how to handle extended travel. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

I am so happy for hubby Norm- he is down 23.5 lbs as of this morning. I only weigh on Saturday's because I find it less mentally taxing to only see the results once a week.

To kick up my weight loss, I am going to start sprints or if the weather is too bad Ill do jumping jacks indoors once a week.
    We're going to go on a 2.4 mile hike for lunch- I think I'll skip eating until dinner when we have chicken cut up into in a veggie soup I made.

Maybe my issue is that I have not been eating enough fat?? To remedy that, I had bacon and 1 duck egg for breakfast.

I do know this - if I had NOT been eating the PB way when I traveled I would have been hungry the whole time and craving crazy food. This plan is a blessing to me. I needed freedom from food.

Quick update-

I've been traveling and so happy that I have not had moments of manic panic over food. I can see dessert and not want it- what a huge win.

I am still yo-yoing with 2 pounds. I had thought by naw I'd be down 20....I had hoped I would be, but no. I am down 9.5. BUT, I count this as a huge win because I am not UP 10 with all the travel I have done.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    2/28
    The end of 2 months Primal- this has been so easy, but I've only lost 10 lbs, husband lost a total 26.5 lbs! I am so happy for him. He looks great and has tons of energy.

If I didn't have a desk job I would probably lose faster. He's always moving and I am sedentary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12