Thread: 100% Pure products page

valmason01 is offline Senior Member

100% Pure products

Shop Now
    Has anyone used these products? I am trying to find safer and more sustainable products to use.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

phigment is offline Senior Member
    You mean like castile soap? I do enjoy products like 100% all natural grapes, never processed or labortory created. :-P

No there is a line of products called 100% Pure. I am wondering how good they are.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    haven't tried them, but as an aside, i stopped using any kind of cleansers whatsoever on my face about a year ago and have not needed moisturizer since. and my skin is very clean.

i don't use body soap unless a washcloth can't scrub it off. then i use dr. bonner's castille.

i use shea moisture products for my curly hair to condition and style. i don't use shampoo anymore.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Thanks Noodle. I went for a month w/out shampoo and then got it cut. It just looked so good after it had been washed it made me want to find something safe. My hair is curly and it had become very dry. I use Dr. Bronner's or handmade honey soap for my body and honey to wash my face.

Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    haven't tried them, but as an aside, i stopped using any kind of cleansers whatsoever on my face about a year ago and have not needed moisturizer since. and my skin is very clean.

i don't use body soap unless a washcloth can't scrub it off. then i use dr. bonner's castille.

i use shea moisture products for my curly hair to condition and style. i don't use shampoo anymore.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

within a week of switching from drugstore hair mousse and conditioners to these shea products my hair felt much softer. now a little over 2 weeks it looks GREAT, and seems to be finally getting past the point where the ends always break. no wax, no silicon, no alcohol, etc. curly hair can be its own special hell.

also, i learned to never use a towel on my hair. i squeeze out the excess water in the shower and wrap my head in a t-shirt. apparently the nubs in the towel make your hair "irritated" and increase frizz. WOW! what a difference.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

What brand of products do you use? Where do you get them? Thanks for the t-shirt tip. I do squeeze the water out both by hand and with a towel (no rubbing) but I will try the t-shirt too.

Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    within a week of switching from drugstore hair mousse and conditioners to these shea products my hair felt much softer. now a little over 2 weeks it looks GREAT, and seems to be finally getting past the point where the ends always break. no wax, no silicon, no alcohol, etc. curly hair can be its own special hell.

also, i learned to never use a towel on my hair. i squeeze out the excess water in the shower and wrap my head in a t-shirt. apparently the nubs in the towel make your hair "irritated" and increase frizz. WOW! what a difference.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

the brand is called "shea moisture". it's all organic and i get it at cvs. it's not cheap, about $10 each, but sooooooooooo very worth it.

i used to wrap my hair in a towel to dry after every shower. the very first time i switched to the t-shirt i could see the difference!

Ernest Hemingway

Thanks! I will look for it

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs