Thread: Kerrygold is BACK!! And other deals at Costco this week. :) page

KimInGA is offline Senior Member

Kerrygold is BACK!! And other deals at Costco this week. :)

Shop Now
    For all you Costco members, Kerrygold is BACK! They had it last year and I was so sad when it disappeared. I asked and they said that they only carry it around St. Patrick's day because it's Irish. Weird. Anyway, it's only there for a limited time so stock up now! This year it's a box of three 0.5-lb sticks ($6.79 for 1.5 lbs) rather than the tub they carried last year.

Other recent additions you might find of interest: extra virgin unrefined coconut oil ($15.99 for 54 oz), grain-free dog food ($30 for 35 lbs), dried seaweed snacks ($7.59 for 10-pk), canned Wild Planet tuna ($14.99 for 6 cans, sustainably harvested, 5x the amount of omega 3 regular canned tuna has in it), organic carrots ($6.49 for 10 lbs). And of course some of my regular favorites: wild frozen salmon ($26.89 for 2.5 lbs), wild steelhead trout ($20.79 for 3 lbs, omg SO good) and almond butter ($6.99 for 26 oz).
    Last edited by KimInGA; 02-17-2013 at 12:29 PM.

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    We have Kerrygold, butter and cheese year around at our Costco. All in the cheese aisle. Found Kerrygold cheese, yesterday at Walmart.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Lucky!! I wish ours stocked it year-round. It's so expensive at the grocery store!

vlo1125 is offline Senior Member
    Just went yesterday and my Costco didnt have kerrygold.
    Veronica
    High weight: 255 lbs
    Start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    My boyfriend asked me why I bought so much Kerrygold butter and cheese at Costco yesterday, and I just laughed and said, "Because it's here and there's tons of it!" I also wanted to buy that pack of seaweed but it was far too much (quantity, not cost) for me to ever eat!
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJecka View Post
    My boyfriend asked me why I bought so much Kerrygold butter and cheese at Costco yesterday, and I just laughed and said, "Because it's here and there's tons of it!" I also wanted to buy that pack of seaweed but it was far too much (quantity, not cost) for me to ever eat!
    Ha ha, well I eat the seaweed like a snack ... like instead of chips. So 10 packs is no problem to go through! It's kind of a weird texture, like crunchy but not, but it grew on me. My coworkers know me as the weird one out back in the warehouse who has a standup computer desk and eats things like seaweed and sardines. Ha ha ha.