Thread: Fasted cardio and weight training WD page

Viking Head Charge is offline Junior Member

Fasted cardio and weight training WD

Shop Now
    Hello everybody.

Short introduction. I have IFd for 1 year with mediocre results due to a very demanding job and not so good food choices. But i have good stable ground when it comes to cardio and strength training(before my job as an electrician).

Anyway i have started to workout again (3 months ago) and i am eating one meal/day, warrior diet.

But now i want to do fasted cardio (40min max) in the morning and fasted weight training (40min max) afternoon, then eat my one and only postWO meal (Meal: 1kg of meat, lots of veggies and 2l 1,5% milk with whey, L-leucine and creatine)
    How detrimental would that be? both performance and muscle wise?

Stats: 185cm 90kg

Sorry for a long post

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Greetings VHC:

Fasted Training Boosts Muscle Growth? | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health

Can't give any advice, but here is what I just began reading recently. Are you familiar with his work/site? I'd like to have your opinion on it either way if you feel it is worth perusing. My curiosity was piqued when I noticed an article about using IF in blood glucose control.

Viking Head Charge is offline Junior Member
    When i used leangains i had more energy and recovery time decreased a bit compared to 6 meals a day. I am more comfortable with WD, I fall asleep much faster.