Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I had a psychosis several times page 8

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    How's the biological farm. That sounds like a great project.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Michiel is offline Member
    Thank you cryptocode for your response.

Let me answer you and update for all my readers.

My art is at Michiels Art | and a bit of what's happening around it.

I just volunteered at a biological farm two weeks ago, which was a great way to be outside and active all day, but I found other meaningful activity.

I exercise a lot again actually. More than I did since a long time. This helps me sleep for sure. I cycle to nature, because I really need the fresh air, than I walk through the forrest on my vibrams, I do some push-ups, but gently, I balance by walking on a fallen tree which lays over a ditch, it's fun! and then I climb the dunes and since recently I do a little swim in the sea! Then I cycle back to my city Middelburg. It's like a mini triathlon, but then relaxing. I don't try to amp up my kilometer count each time and easily walk or make my exercise shorter if I feel the need to. But I am very happy to announce that I am getting stronger and better in doing the sports, but also in organizing and sleeping. Good dosing of sports really does so much good for me!

Now tomorrow I am going to start to work at some furniture making business in a village nearby. The owner is a friend of my parents so this makes it easy sort of. I have plenty of ideas which deserve looking at. It will be my first serious job in a long time.

I also am consistently working in a workshop at an artists collective. Two days a week hopefully for a long time. There are beautiful things in the process of becoming there I think. Patience for the proof to arise. Or maybe you'll hate it, that's possible.

Sleep is really working well with the moderate exercise in nature. If I wouldn't exercise outside of the city I would suffocate. Not only by the city and my room, but also by my thinking. That's also why I think that I am doing more extravert things is so good.

I also switched to biological food completely. It is not so expensive as you'd think when you eat in season and watch the discounts, and I really need it. I am so sensitive to chemicals and so much in need of nutrients that I definitely won't go back. It felt so good the first couple of days as well. I think it is a waste of time to eat differently.

Sounds like you are making wonderful progress. I'm interested in the furniture making project. Will you be designing any pieces?

You're lucky to have a forest nearby where the air is oxygen rich. Forests are my most favorite place; I dream of living in a small cabin in the redwoods, or in among the huge cypress, hemlock and spruce. I know it will never happen but we do visit such places sometimes.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Well done Michiel, sounds like things are going well for you. Excellent that you're finding the balance that works for you between exercise and sleeping. Hope the new job works out - sounds like fun.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

Hopefully I will be designing pieces, I showed my designs, but the guy there doesn't really has got an eye for beauty. Finding intellectual peers is a hard thing for me. But this does give me the opportunity to gain the technical skills and he wanted to take it step by step, so eventually I hope we will come to my designs. Than I can go further with my life the way I think is more suitable.

It is a great opportunity really and I shouldn't complain for someone who hasn't finished any education. I shouldn't act spoiled as a former student in architecture. I have such a strong own perspective that becoming a master in this is a long term outcome possibility.

The paleo/primal lifestyle is what makes this better outlook possible! I would have been way to tired to do this without my new lifestyle, but now I even have a great focus to actually achieve something bigger.

Other good news: the zips I had on my arms for the last couple of years or so.... Gone!

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    The colors and images in your artwork are beautiful.

I wish you well.

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Thank you! For all the art lovers: I just put some new images online which I made outside. See the new stuff at http://michielssuperlife.com.

Being outside and drawing does me well. Even more new work at https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A55oqs3qOgxhK

I life in a nice area

I keep on noticing progress. I sleep pretty okay and to stop my mind from rambling I learn poems from my head and cite it whenever I want to calm down my head.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    may i take a print of the windmill please Michiel?
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

You may, i'd be proud

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast