Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Hollywood's Satanic Agenda! page

  1. #1
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949

    Lightbulb Hollywood's Satanic Agenda!

    Primal Fuel
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


  2. #2
    Damiana's Avatar
    Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,689
    Seriously?
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

    "I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

  3. #3
    anna5's Avatar
    anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    346
    [QUOTE=anna5;1098463]
    Damiana, she's probably serious. Notice the anonymity of this ...
    "Satanic agenda" is, of course, the neo-Nazi vocabulary.
    When someone walks like a duck, etc.
    Looks like spam to me.
    Apparently, primal diet can't fix madness.
    Last edited by anna5; 02-17-2013 at 05:42 AM.

  4. #4
    Crabbcakes's Avatar
    Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Appalachian Ohio
    Posts
    2,259
    Hi Cori!

    It never ceases to amaze me where you find this video stuff - there has to be some really esoteric job somewhere where you can put this talent to use for monetary gain. Anyhow, did someone hack your password? I am not used to seeing you make new threads out of stuff like this.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

  5. #5
    anna5's Avatar
    anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Hi Cori!

    It never ceases to amaze me where you find this video stuff - there has to be some really esoteric job somewhere where you can put this talent to use for monetary gain. Anyhow, did someone hack your password? I am not used to seeing you make new threads out of stuff like this.
    Crabcakes,
    I don't know whether she started new threads like this in the past or not and I certainly I'm not going to go back to check, but her supporting role in some "interesting" (OK, frankly, sick) threads left no doubt about her ... inclinations. Sadly, nobody stole her password.

  6. #6
    Crabbcakes's Avatar
    Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Appalachian Ohio
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by anna5 View Post
    Crabcakes,
    I don't know whether she started new threads like this in the past or not and I certainly I'm not going to go back to check, but her supporting role in some "interesting" (OK, frankly, sick) threads left no doubt about her ... inclinations. Sadly, nobody stole her password.
    I don't follow Cori around the forum to see everything she gets up to (or not), but each time I have had any exchanges with her/participated in threads at the same time, she has been down-to-earth, erudite, often funny, quick to offer up even painful life lessons/experiences to those going through similar, and definitely not a pushover. So, yeah, I am going to think the best first.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

  7. #7
    anna5's Avatar
    anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    I don't follow Cori around the forum to see everything she gets up to (or not), but each time I have had any exchanges with her/participated in threads at the same time, she has been down-to-earth, erudite, often funny, quick to offer up even painful life lessons/experiences to those going through similar, and definitely not a pushover. So, yeah, I am going to think the best first.
    Well, although my experience has been limited it has been as unpleasant as the last one.
    Well, we bring ourselves to the forum, and yes, I don't find primitive bigots interesting.

  8. #8
    Lewis's Avatar
    Lewis is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by anna5 View Post
    Well, although my experience has been limited it has been as unpleasant as the last one.
    Well, we bring ourselves to the forum, and yes, I don't find primitive bigots interesting.
    You have to be able to understand irony.

    I only watched two minutes, but the guy in the baseball cap with the untidy floor telling you that you had to hear this was such an obvious satire for anyone with any very sensitive social antennae.

    If Cori isn't poking fun at people she regards as bigoted (and of low social status to boot) then I'm a Martian -- or Kurt Harris (which might come to much the same thing).

    I doubt I'd agree with her on many matters, but she isn't coming from where you think she is.

  9. #9
    YogaBare's Avatar
    YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    . . .
    Posts
    4,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    You have to be able to understand irony.

    I only watched two minutes, but the guy in the baseball cap with the untidy floor telling you that you had to hear this was such an obvious satire for anyone with any very sensitive social antennae.

    If Cori isn't poking fun at people she regards as bigoted (and of low social status to boot) then I'm a Martian -- or Kurt Harris (which might come to much the same thing).

    I doubt I'd agree with her on many matters, but she isn't coming from where you think she is.
    Yip. Cori has a sense of humour and is tongue in cheek from what I have gathered.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

    - Ray Peat

  10. #10
    cori93437's Avatar
    cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central FL
    Posts
    6,949
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Yip. Cori has a sense of humour and is tongue in cheek from what I have gathered.
    Bingo.

    I'm glad a few of you got it.

    I have a little insomnia at times and last night/this morning that bit of oddness was indeed great for a chuckle, and posted as satire.
    I mean, come on! Just the visual imagery they have used is fabulous.
    Last edited by cori93437; 02-17-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •