Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood's Satanic Agenda! page 4

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's human nature to lie to the ignorant to advance your own agenda, which is a property of Satanism as an orgnizational structure, no?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

StephenHLi is offline Senior Member
    Satan's fingerprints are all over us "regular folks", let alone Hollywood type folks. Honestly, any focus on hollywood, entertainment, sports and Satan's plans with them should be put on the back burner. There are more glaring problems of satanic origin directly affecting everyday people's lives.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHLi View Post
    Satan's fingerprints are all over us "regular folks", let alone Hollywood type folks. Honestly, any focus on hollywood, entertainment, sports and Satan's plans with them should be put on the back burner. There are more glaring problems of satanic origin directly affecting everyday people's lives.
    Yeah? Do tell.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHLi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Yeah? Do tell.
    I absolutely second that motion.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Kata is offline Senior Member
    This is the yummiest thread ever.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    IMO, God and Satan are social constructs invented to keep the masses in line. If you do good, you did it - take your kudos. If you do bad, you did it - take responsibility.

Now Santa and the Easter Bunny - those are real.

Someday we'll understand why some little boy likes to cut the heads off kittens and grows up to cut the heads off women. If it's Satan, I'll admit I was wrong. But I'm betting on science.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sure they are concept models or whatever, imaginary characters and shit, but like you said- so is God....and yet, there are billions of people whose behavior, personal and business networks, finances, hiring and firing, art-work, speech, child-rearing, diet- all are determined by this idea of this character. Why should satanism not be possible if christianity or judaism is possible? Unless you are going to argue that there are no real jews or christians anymore.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    ^I don't understand, was someone arguing against Satanism existing? Like it or not, believe it or not, it is a belief system that people follow.

Many Satanists actually argue that their Satan isn't the one from Christianity and that it is a completely separate ideology. Strange, to me, that they would choose to use that term, if that was not the case, but these things do evolve over time.

Interestingly, Satan actually does not have a presence in Judaism. It's purely a New Testament construct.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

who is in Eden on the tree and shit? Genesis is judaism.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Go read the wiki page for Satan. There is no direct reference to a Satan figure.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast