Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood's Satanic Agenda! page 3

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cantare View Post
    I had no doubts whatsoever about cori, but I did want to believe the original makers of this thing were also being tongue-in-cheek. Unfortunately, I grew up in a part of the country where even this tortured degree of over-the-top manipulative shit is eagerly accepted at face value. I still remember the 90-minute audiocassette lecture an elderly relative once gave me as a birthday present(!), in which snatches of Beatles, Zeppelin and Black Sabbath tunes were played backwards to "reveal" barely intelligible "Satanic messages".
    Of course. Yes, this film seems to be serious, eyelashes flapping "It's sarcasm, cool, hot, yup, funny, yummy" etc. is serious too. I didn't watch the video, but I did read some comments responding to this video by the intended audience (outside this forum) which confirm the "serious" nature of this "masterpiece."
    Well, I have no doubts about Cori either.
    Last edited by anna5; 02-18-2013 at 04:07 AM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i am a bigot
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i am a bigot
    Me too

Ooops...I mean I am a bigot too

Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post

Me too

Ooops...I mean I am a bigot too
    Cool ... ooops, I meant hot, oooops I mean cool ....
    See, I can be improved too. Yup, cool, hot, yummy. funny ...

OK, I can function on this "yup, cool, hot, etc." only for so long
    Enough for today.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anna5 View Post
    awww...are you trying to admit you are a bigot too? That's OK, you can just quote me and insert your own name if it makes it easier.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    cool, hot, funny, yummy... those are all my other names, yes

no i'm kidding, i'm kidding. kind of.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    "
    Well, yes, I studied Jewish history and focused on antisemitism and know a sick antisemite when I see one.
    evidence to the contrary, you see one whenever someone disagrees with you. this doesn't demonstrate anything except perhaps a form of fanaticism or perhaps bigotry.

I live in the U.S. and there is no law against studying, against studying Jewish history, against being Jewish etc.
    Non sequitur.

Now, would you care to explain this sentence, or actually there is no need for it, because it's sooooooooooooo obvious.
    Ah, BTW, I don't know of any bigot who would declare: "I am a bigot."
    I dont need to explain my sentence. What is *soooo* obvious about you is that you behave exactly as a bigot does. The definition is simple: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

In my experiences with you, anyone who thinks differently than you do about a topic that may even remotely related to judaism in some way is a per se 'sick bigot' and 'anti semite' because you are an expert in the field having studied jewish history, antisemitism, etc.

As such, you demonstrate a very clear process of "obstinately and intolerantly" devoted to your opinion and belief about others.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    big·ot·ed
    /ˈbigətid/
    Adjective

1. Obstinately convinced of the superiority or correctness of one's own opinions and prejudiced against those who hold different opinions.
    2. Expressing or characterized by prejudice and intolerance.

Synonyms
    fanatical - fanatic
    I think a lot of people fall into at least pieces of those definitions. I choose my friends because we hold like views on many things. I don't like racists for example, and I am prejudiced against them.

I am a bigot. No, wait - I am Spartacus.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Scientologists are a pretty evil bunch... but they believe in some other really weird stuff. Aliens and volcanoes, no satan.

And while there may be a FEW satanic stragglers out there in Hollywood, satanism really isn't all that popular except with attention seeking teens you know, ... I think there are many more who are simply self indulgent duffs.

That's Hollywood.

And no, I don't think that massive self indulgence and the cultivation of idolatry immediately smacks of "satan". Because I don't believe in that whole trope of some dude as world under-lord stirring the pot. It's a bit silly.
    And it also just seems like human nature... not the best of human nature, but still.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast