Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good read for anyone in LCHF land or on a crash diet or both. page

Zach is offline Banned

Good read for anyone in LCHF land or on a crash diet or both.

Primal Fuel

peril is offline Senior Member
    Zach, we all know about Matt Stone & Danny Roddy. If we want to read them we will. Most of us are one a different journey. Why do you insist on pimping them here?
    Last edited by peril; 02-16-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Zach is offline Banned
    Why do you care? Dont open the thread. Seriously its ridiculous that you wouldnt even read it but you still feel the need to open your mouth.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Because this forum is for those of us following Sisson, whose path is very different from Stone and Roddy. In not declaring that very time you post your crap you are deceiving people. It needs to be pointed out every time so people aren't led astray
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Zach is offline Banned
    Sisson's word is not law and these people are not sheep.

This was a good article and its certainly should be read by anyone interested in health, which im sure everyone here is. Seriously get over it and dont open the thread if you are that closed minded.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Because this forum is for those of us following Sisson, whose path is very different from Stone and Roddy. In not declaring that very time you post your crap you are deceiving people. It needs to be pointed out every time so people aren't led astray
    Yes this. People come here because they are following Marks book generally.

Zach we know low carb caused you damage, but it doesn't happen to everyone, and I think you are in the minority. If people are having trouble with it, its because something else is generally going on not purely low carb. And yes there are lots here who are not low carb.
    Why do you want to waste so much of your time telling those who are happy being LC we are wrong.

Do you enjoy arguing? I don't want to argue with you anymore, but you are so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Sisson's word is not law and these people are not sheep.

This was a good article and its certainly should be read by anyone interested in health, which im sure everyone here is. Seriously get over it and dont open the thread if you are that closed minded.
    No, people are not sheep, but they are here due to wanting to follow what he says.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Yes this. People come here because they are following Marks book generally.

Zach we know low carb caused you damage, but it doesn't happen to everyone, and I think you are in the minority. If people are having trouble with it, its because something else is generally going on not purely low carb. And yes there are lots here who are not low carb.
    Why do you want to waste so much of your time telling those who are happy being LC we are wrong.

Do you enjoy arguing? I don't want to argue with you anymore, but you are so frustrating.
    :eyeroll:

Ayla, i posted this article for you, read it.

Why roll your eyes at me. I read it and don't agree with it.
    As Peril said, there can are many things to read for and against everything. Its up to people to try and see what works for them.
    Why did you need to post something separate about this. You said what you needed to say in my thread about it. Why did it need to continue, I am trying to be nice and not argue with you.
    But I do think you are trying to bait me. At Derp was a bit nicer about it, and leaving it alone.

Zach is offline Banned
    You mean you skimmed it with your eyes closed.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast