Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a regular anywhere? page

Knifegill is online now Senior Member

Are you a regular anywhere?

Primal Fuel
    The hospital cafeteria sees me coming and automatically loads a boat with 5 bacons. Anybody else have a go-to like that?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    If gyms and grocery stores count, I go to the same gym at the same time every day without fail, and I shop at my ethnic grocery store so often all the employees in the produce section knows me.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

ulnauy is offline Member
    I jog to my local supermarket almost everyday and buy just want I can comfortably jog back with.

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    The mechanics pop in to the employee break room at my lunch time to see what i am eating (or not eating) now. This cd. possibly fit the regularity bill.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Our local Pizza Hut. And before you blink twice and yell... my daughter is disabled, and her special-needs school is there every six weeks or sooner as a reward for completing learning-to-read reading challenges and various reading programs. So we have had them make a "meatza" so often now, that they know 1. my daughter, and 2. her special-needs teacher on sight and just get the prep going for the meatza on sight. The special-Ed teacher is now adept at ordering the meatza, too, just in case any newbie is in the kitchen that day.

Otherwise, all five of us (four kids and me, the mom) are recognized on sight at the health food store, a local farmer's market, a salvage grocery that also happens to carry local beef, milk and eggs (Amish-run place), and a produce market we frequent weekly. If anyone is missing, that person is asked for - we travel together as a pack as those shops I mentioned are an hour's drive away as we live in the sticks. Well, except for the farmer's market and the salvage grocery - those are close.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Warmbear is online now Senior Member
    At the Montreal Bus terminal. My Son travels between Ottawa and Montreal every weekend and all the employees know us, have the paperwork all filled out ahead of time on Sundays for me. The local market knows what I like, orders coconut milk for me, has grain free sausages for me and puts aside extra fatty cuts of goat and bones for me too. Their 10 year old daughter always runs outside to snozzle my dog when I come by. (she is gonna be a hottie when she grows up, you can tell already. )
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    The meat counter at WFoods. Four pounds of 95/5 grass fed ground beef. One pound of 96/4 ground bison. Six grass fed beef shanks if you got 'em.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

BurritoJimmy is offline Junior Member
    I'm a regular at the QT by my house. I dont like doodooing in my own toilet so I use theirs.

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Whenever my butcher sees me coming he goes hunting for one of the plastic crates for my order.
    There regular bags just cant handle 2 months worth of meat
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

brighthorse is offline Senior Member
    Before going primal, my neighbors and I didn't interact. I am very shy and introverted. I have been walking my dogs up and down my 2 mile long road since going primal. My neighbors first started to stop me and comment on my weightloss. They were very encouraging and some were perhaps a bit jealous. Now, my neighbors stop me just to chat about little things. Small talk. I would have to say that I am a regular on my own road! 8)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast