Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burzynski page

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member

Burzynski

Shop Now
    I just watched the film "Burzynski". If you haven't seen it you Must. It's unbelievable. THis doctor has found a cure for cancer, and our FDA, Gov't, and National Cancer Institute has been fighting him since 1977 to prevent him from treating cancer patients. The FDA had a paragraph in it's laws that prevent it from working with individual (doctors), they will only work with Large coroporations. I think you can see it, and/or donate money for his medicine trials, at burzynskimovie.com. I'm certainly gong to donate.

Also at: http://www.youtube.com/user/burzynskimovie

In addition, his research findings led him to ammino acids that turn off and on certain genes, exactly the logic that Mark uses.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 02-16-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Danielfire is offline Senior Member
    What is the cure and why won't any large companies jump on board? I will look at the site eventually, but this had me curious.

Paleobird Guest
    Please do not be taken in by this snake oil salesman. Burzynski is a charlatan of the lowest order.

What do you mean? What is he selling?

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Does he drive one of those cars that burn water? If it were not for a conspiracy between big oil and the government, we would never have to buy gasoline again. Pour a few gallons of water into the tank and drive 500 miles, pollution-free!

Water-fuelled car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Please do not be taken in by this snake oil salesman. Burzynski is a charlatan of the lowest order.
    Please give some back-up and/or references for this statement.

Your statement is made as a question here and answered very well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVejUrKnh6E
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 02-16-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielfire View Post
    What is the cure and why won't any large companies jump on board? I will look at the site eventually, but this had me curious.
    Because they want to steal his patents, and have already tried 3 times, by a BigPharma, the Gov't, and by an individual researcher who had worked for him in the past.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Nope... not even a little bit.
    He plays his martyr role... it's a lie, it's been going on for years.

Cancer quackery news: Stanislaw Burzynski threatens one of his own patients over website - Boing Boing

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/11/stani...oplaston-scam/
    Last edited by cori93437; 02-16-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    Because they want to steal his patents, and have already tried 3 times, by a BigPharma, the Gov't, and by an individual researcher who had worked for him in the past.
    We have just entered the Twilight Zone....where are you Art Bell?? There were several contrails in the sky today. I am convinced the government is dispersing chemical mind-control agents to make us more subservient.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    I would have thought he could easily protect his intellectual property. But sounds like much more is going on, I'll have a look at the links.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast