Thread: New Primal in Southwest Missouri page

Gary Kellogg is offline Junior Member

New Primal in Southwest Missouri

Shop Now
    Hello Everyone,
    I am new to the primal existience. My son and his wife got started on it a few months ago, and when they visited us we could see the difference when they walked through the door. We asked a lot of questions, they took us to the store, showed us a lot of web stuff, and then left. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but I have been grain-free for a week. I am having some fun trying new recipes, but it is too soon to see much difference. But I feel different. I always ate salads grudgingly, but now I have one for lunch almost daily, and I look forward to it. I also feel energized at work after lunch, instead of sleepy and dull. I was doing the CW healthy diet like a lot of the success stories I have read. I couldn't lose weight even putting 400 miles on my bike second summer past. So far, it has been quite easy, and stuff I thought would tempt me has not. So, hello all, here I go.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, Gary! I'm glad it's going well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

Gary Kellogg is offline Junior Member
    Ok, been 2 weeks and I have lost 7 pounds. It hasn't been all that difficult, and with the continuing education on this website I am getting to where I don't even want to eat the old way and the old stuff i.e. fast food. It is also fun to find the recipes and try them out, though it is slow going as I learn to cook again. I have friends and co-workers that are keeping an eye on how I do, so I am getting extra motivation from that. Perhaps they will join me soon. Great website, and the success stories are very inspiring.