Hi all,

I was introduced to MDA over the summer and I've been gluten free since reading Wheat Belly in September. I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant and finally getting over the icky 1st trimester. This is my second baby.

I had a rough time the last month and half and just need some help and encouragement. I've been dog-tired and my exercise has been poor to say the least. My body has been protesting veggies so I've resorted to drinking V-8 Fusion just to make sure I get SOMETHING that is vegetable-like. I can't eat tomatoes in any kind of sauce form, and only today was I able to eat eggs and sausage without feeling like I was going to die. Bacon has been my worst enemy of late. The thought of fish makes my stomach turn.

I've been craving (and giving in to) tortillas and whole wheat bread, and the stomach aches have been awful. But I was literally feeling like I was going to die if I didn't eat any bread. Thankfully, that is all passing and I'm not craving it with the same intensity as I was. I can definitely block it out.

I just really feel that I've fallen off the bandwagon and I'm struggling to get back on. I don't feel well, and not just because I'm pregnant. I can tell I haven't been eating well. I hope that it will get better from here on out. Just need a little encouragement and any ideas on tricking my body back in to veggies without having to drink V-8.