I used to not believe in, want to be a part of, enjoy, appreciate, understand the innerworkings of, or thank "civilized" life. "Uncivilized" life is anything you might see an animal do, even an advanced animal like a human might do, in the wild. Eat, drink, sleep, move, medicine, sex, shelter, wood/leather/metal craft, violence. "Civilized" life involves science, ethics/government, politics/news, economics, and entertainment.

I had a basic disdain for this stuff from an early age. It's probably due to growing up with a psychopathic father (from who I naturally would have learned things even if I tried not to), social alienation (due to having almost no parents and no siblings and living in the country at that), living a very rocky young life, being taught cultural marxism by our culture, having stronger than normal instincts, etc.

As I've grown up, I've begun to appreciate civilized things much more. If I had this view of the world as many of my friends surely did when I was in high school, I would have been so much more productive and happy at a younger age. I'm 22, so this is not too too late for me. I just wanted to share this in case there is someone on here that I can help. I know this website is ripe with people with huge disdain for civilization.

And if you're skeptical but curious, I'll debate you.